About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Irina. Just living the life with my husband, James and our two kids, Isabelle and Austin. Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you get a good laugh outta it! ;o)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Holy Cow..... It's been a long while!!

So a lot of stuff has gone down since I've last been on - it's been like, 5 months.  

Let's start with......
I started a Seasonal Job with Target back in March.  It was kinda lame, so needless to say I don't work there anymore.  Funny thing is that I use to LOVE shopping there, now I just kind of avoid the place.
"Can I help you find something?"

We also had the Cienega Family come over for an overnighter.  James and Oliver usually end up pretty damn drunk, while Renee and I are cooking up some good eats in the kitchen while we yell at lovingly care for our kids. 
Our babes in the morning.  
The menfolk were hungover and too sleep-deprived for pictures.

Our Belle.Pop was needing a haircut.  I wanted to keep it long, but her hair can be such a hot mess sometimes!  And it was thin and stringy, so James and I were down with the idea of Belle getting her hair cut.  So I pulled up some pictures online for 'Little Girls Hairstyles' and picked out my favorite style.  Belle stood next to me and pointed out her favorite, it was the same style I had picked out!!  Here hair came out SUPER CUTE and we all loved it!

Before - Front
Before - Back



After - Front



After - Back



No comments:

Post a Comment